Become a KEY provider
Help grow your clinic by adding KEY Functional Assessments to your line of services.
Return to Work - Prior to Hire - Family Medical Leave Healthy Worker Audit - Functional Review
- Over 35 years experience
- Proprietary protocols based on clinical and statistical research
- Legally defensible results - compliant with: ADA, AMA, APTA, EEOC, OFCCP, OSHA
- Consistent administration and unparalleled consistency of outcomes between facilities & therapists
- Equipment is mobile and can be easily moved from room-to-room, clinic-to-clinic, or Employer-to-Employer
- Software is easy-to-use and offers concise, easy-to-read reports that are available immediately following completion of assessment
- Unparalleled standardization. All instruction and post-activity questions are scripted and used by all KEY Assessment Specialists.
KEY Software: ™Medley XT / ™Medley XT Enterprise
- Monthly updates - free of charge.
- Clear, concise and easy-to-read reports – NO MEDICAL or STATISTICAL JARGON. Facilitates reaching answers, solutions, and case closure rather than support litigation.
- Unparalleled DataBank availability: Every time you perform a KEY Functional Capacity Assessment your results are compared to over thousands of both healthy and injured workers.
- ™Medley XT Enterprise allows greater flexibility on the part of the Provider and it is preferred by administration for tracking and managing Team Members volume and results of Assessments.
KEY Provider Training Course
- Amazing technical assessment support from our Lead Specialists.
- Training can be provided on-site at your facility, or in beautiful San Diego, California.
- KEY Assessment training covers all types of assessments offered - no need for multiple courses.
- Three-day training is all it takes to be ready to go! Assessment Specialists are ready to administer KEYs upon completion of training!
- We train: Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Kinesiologists, Exercise Physiologists, Physical Therapist Assistants, and Occupational Therapist Assistants.
KEY has helped us take programs that were on the verge of greatness to the next level. In addition, it has helped us gain new markets and diversify our occupational medicine services.
SB - Boise, ID
The outcomes are consistent and dependable, allowing us to speak with confidence to physicians and industry regarding the recommendations that are based upon the assessment results.
DC - Cleveland, TN